Thursday, September 19, 2013

Back To…School?

Firstly, I would like to mention that from the last entry forward, we are on a regular schedule of monthly updates. Just in case if you're wondering if we're going to forget about this blog for a long stretch of time again. So add us to your bookmarks, RSS feeds, and/or follow this blog via Blogger, because we have more goodness in store for you all!

Now let's get to the good stuff! The theme for this challenge is "back to school", coinciding with this time of year when lots of kids (and grown-up kids) are going back to school. Well…all of us just graduated a few months ago, so we're in a weird transitional period of "oh wait, I don't need to think about that."
Graey

Sara

Bri

Monique

Haruka

Jed


2 comments:

  1. I love these guys you did great all of you! I especially love Sara's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome, you guys! I promise I'll do the next one, I'm super busy up until a week from now

    ReplyDelete